Today I have had the pleasure of capturing a beautiful, love filled, christening & first birthday celebration at Statham Lodge.
Part of being a wedding & lifestyle photographer means I get to meet amazing people. I have the joy of being present to capture the most treasured moments in peoples lifes.
Recently I met Helen & Kevin at a summer wedding celebration held at Statham Lodge & couldn’t have been happier when they approached me to photograph another important celebration for their family.
Statham Lodge holds such a special place in their hearts as its the venue they chose to get married in also.
Lyla not only celebrated her Christening today, but also her first birthday milestone, how magical.
Here’s a sneak peak at how beautiful the day was:
I’m sure we can all agree that Lyla is an absolute cutie & has had the most beautiful celebration. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
2019 will be another wonderful year for me, personally & professionally. Here’s a little rundown of what’s in store:
Celebration from January – May
- The Winter wonderland Event at Wasing Park on behalf of the BLoved Blog.
- Needle & Thread SS19 Bridal Event at Chewton Glen.
- 50th Birthday celebrations & taster menu for my step-mother in law at Pecks.
- A Visit to France to see my gorgeous bestie before I can’t fly anymore.
- The arrival of our little girl & a few sleepless nights
- Three fabulous weddings in Surrey, Pwhelli & Mold
- I get to be on the other side of the camera as a bridesmaid in the most stunning of teal dresses.
- Road trip to Lake Garda with the family to capture a wedding on the Isola Del Garda. If you haven’t seen this venue, stop what you are doing & follow the link, you will not be disappointed, the venue is so luxurious & views are breath taking. I could pinch myself.
- Secret celebration that will soon be revealed.
- Hen Party in Ibiza
- A fabulous August weekend wedding at Inglewood Manor
- A milestone for my Son who is starting high-school in september.
- Numorous birthdays & further celebrations, this time, with lots of champers.