I’m sure you already know that I love to travel just like you, so I wanted to bring you helpful planning ideas for your luxury destination hen party.
Just like you, I couldn’t think of anything better than to relax on a sun lounger, whilst sipping on champagne Bellini’s and making the most amazing memories with the girls before the wedding.
Gosh, how I am missing travelling so much this year. So below are the destinations I love when it comes to ‘Girls Trips’.
Hen Party Destinations
- Puerto Banus
- St Tropez
This week’s destination hen party series is Puerto Banus, Marbella. The ultimate luxury playground. You will feast your eyes on a Marina with the most luxurious Yachts, Expensive sports cars, Elegant restaurants & designer boutiques. My favorite boutique being Jimmy Choo of course.
I would highly recommend renting a Luxury villa. We hired ours through Holiday lettings, but I would also recommend Homeaway.co.uk. There was a beautiful pool, BBQ area, the most stunning modern interior, and the view was just perfect. Located slightly outside the main area of Puerto but nothing more than a 10-minute walk.
Things to do in Puerto Banus – Your first Destination Hen Party location
Private Boat Hire
There are many different types of boats to hire, it all depends on the size of your party & your budget. We hired a privately chartered catamaran for 4 hours which was the perfect amount of time to relax, sunbath, dance to music in the middle of the ocean & pop the champers. We had the best time.
Beach Clubs in Puerto Banus
If you like to relax in stunning surroundings, White day beds & lounge services then the beach club is the place to be. The two favorites are:
- Ocean Club – The best cocktails on the island, surrounded by style, luxury & the most glamorous location.
- Nikki Beach Club – The perfect spot for champagne tasting & famous white opening parties.
Nightlife in Puerto Banus
If you like to have your night planned out then below are a few bar’s that I would recommend a visit too. We actually spent one night in Puerto Banus and another in the Marbella town. We didn’t plan our bar’s out and went with the flow.
- Pangea – Known as the best nightlife in Puerto with a view of the city & Marina. It is just perfect for the glamorous end to the evening. They have fabulous events on throughout the season so be sure to check those out.
- Olivia Valere – An exclusive Club.
- Bijoux Banus – The perfect cocktail bar and the place for a little celeb spotting.
We also enjoyed a day by the beach and close to club Sala so we could enjoy the DJ set, sea and the beach. Best of both worlds. I even managed to get a wonderful massage in one of the massage tents along the beach, It was so relaxing, the perfect way to relax the muscles from all the dancing.
Restaurants in Puerto Banus
We chose to eat out at tea time most evenings, and be honest we didn’t research where to tea either. We took a trip to the marina and went where we fancied on the night. If however, you are one that likes to be prepared here are my top three restaurants to consider.
- Restaurante La Bocana – A perfect location to dine casually. They have a terrace that overlooks the lighthouse & serves the perfect Mediterranean menu. It’s the perfect place to watch the sunset.
- Meksain – Start with ordering the ‘Margarita’ trust me, followed by the nachos. The menu is full of the most delicious fusion delights.
- Rococelli – As you know, my favorite food is Italian and Rococelli doesn’t disappoint. You are in the perfect relaxed restaurant with all the favorites that Italy has to offer.
I hope you have enjoyed the first of the destination hen party series and found it useful. If you have other hot spots to add I would love for you to leave a comment below.